Color grading is a beginner class learning to look at images like a professional colorist, break them down, and creating a grade for yourself or a client. Get this course for free.
About Color Grading: Introduction with a Pro Colorist
This tutorial is for anyone to start coloring or improve their skills in manipulating an image and understanding its technical side as well.
You can learn:
- Altering & grading.
- Correct vocabulary to use when meeting up with a client.
- How to take a look at your film.
- Why the apt color grading environment matters.
- The proper order of operations in color correction.
- How to read a waveform monitor.
- Da Vinci Resolve basics.
Finally, learners will get a deeper understanding of grading and develop the confidence to start grading projects on a professional level.
Grab or check other Skillshare coupon codes from Crunchadeal here.